125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
Original J (1989) model RG125 registered new here in 1992.
An absolute hound. Owned, crashed and neglected by a string of idiots before me, but intended as a long-term project to return to its former glory.
2nd hand, the 1st owner was a squid, got a good price but still has some repair work to do... love it, tho
Bought as none runner 5 year ago, now runs full power and still going strong
Complete hound I bought after being left lying in a back garden for 5 years! Hope to restore
Blue homage to valentino Rossi Aprilia rs 125, mot June 2018, 36 mm carb and full power. 520 chain sprockets, new clutch cable, front brake master cylinder and power valves cleaned. New paint and graphics and arrow power flow exhaust. Starts first time an
Rg 125 f in white and all original and in good order, the bike needs top end rebuild and then will go like stink again. Or make a great donor bike as parts aren't cheap and gent rare. No offers its worth more and if don't sell I do her up. Easy 10
in a poor state needs a bit of work but we're getting there
Nearly new bike with loads of spares selling rave2 and bcengingering head vhm dhomed, full bottom end with gaskets beatings to be fitted, but don't need em is solid 34 black top in box done two thousand miles from new with manifold full arrow titanium
brought cheap as a project, parts was fixed, cleaned and fairings resprayed, polished frame and swing arm
resprayed and fully rebuilt, done the decals to my own standard and went for black writing instead of white and silver, what do you guys think?
NameDescriptionCost PriceInstall PriceRatingScorpion Red Power ExhaustCarbon Scorpion Exhaust?380.00?0.008 / 10Led BulbsLED and HID?80.00?0.009 / 10
(its the one on the left)<br />My first motorcycle. 2 stroke ftw&#33;<br /><br />Included in the price was an almost brand new spare full arrow exhaust, jets, oil and a stand for lifting real wheel.
Best of both worlds&#33; awesome off and on road. Reliable and fast for a 4 stroke too. top speed so far is 81 mph... unmodified.
Beautiful bike, One of the best looking 125 sports bikes ever made in my opinion. Full stainless exhaust, Very well kept and rides like a dream.
Custom Gearing (sprockets).<br />RSV shorty brakes.<br />Bar end mirrors.<br />Yoshimura Exhaust w/ Danmoto Downpipes.<br />And loads more aesthetics...
Liquid cooled Roadster really, with a bit more oomph. She&#39;s faded and in bits, in the process of rebuilding her.
Red and black in reasonable condition for year
NameDescriptionCost PriceInstall PriceRatingGianelli Carbon Exhaust?0.00?0.0010 / 10
Original carb and cylinder<br />120 main jet<br />Derestricted airfilter<br />Jollymoto Carbon exhaust<br /><br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16p4VI84F7U