125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just bought my self an Aprilia RS 125, I test drove it and when i shifted to 3rd gear the bike began knocking and it stalled and couldnt move the bike th bike started fine again just couldt move.
Took the bike home adjusted the clutch then i could move bike again ran through all the gears while standing still no problem drove it for couple of meters every time i go in to third it knock so i was skipping third and when parking i put it in third to se what happens and you guessed it it locked up the gearbox again is the gearbox fucked or what?

· Registered
21 Posts
Hey just bought my self an Aprilia RS 125, I test drove it and when i shifted to 3rd gear the bike began knocking and it stalled and couldnt move the bike th bike started fine again just couldt move.
Took the bike home adjusted the clutch then i could move bike again ran through all the gears while standing still no problem drove it for couple of meters every time i go in to third it knock so i was skipping third and when parking i put it in third to se what happens and you guessed it it locked up the gearbox again is the gearbox fucked or what?
Follow the link:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts