125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok done all the jobs and i am about to head back for the retest.. i went to kick the bike over and the kickstart fell off....lol.

anyway another stupid mistake i didnt tighten the nut up enough so i guess when i was riding back from test that it vibrated loose.. so has anyone got one and can i have it please.

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
ok done all the jobs and i am about to head back for the retest.. i went to kick the bike over and the kickstart fell off....lol.

anyway another stupid mistake i didnt tighten the nut up enough so i guess when i was riding back from test that it vibrated loose.. so has anyone got one and can i have it please.
get the diameter and then just go to homebase and buy a pack mate

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
if you can get to lincoln you can have one off me mate

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
yeah sure mate,mind you,it should pass the test if you take the kickstart off, cos they cant fail it if it's not there.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its already passed. its when i was riding back that the nut came loose and disapeared followed very shortly after by the kickstart... which i had to go back and find.

pm me you address and i will post an envelope or i could paypal you and leave you to post to me?? that way i get itregardless of if i make lincoln or not.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
You can't just get a normal nut from a normal DIY shop. They are very thin nuts!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can't just get a normal nut from a normal DIY shop. They are very thin nuts!
ok the closest town to me is 8 miles so it will cost me more in fuel than it will to send freak a SAE. Then when i get to town i'm not sure if i will find one at a DIY shop.

ps hes already pm'd me and its in pipeline but thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
you miss read that.
yep you're right.

i read it as if it had been written sarcastically, but then i guess the first line should of ended with a question mark.
obviously he was stating to the other guys that they are not available from DIY shops.

my apologies DJ unreal, as greggs pointed out i did miss read.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Chill out people. I didn't take any offence. I never do!

For those of you who don't know me yet, I'm pretty easy-going with most things. That includes screwing around and having a laugh!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.