125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heey guys looking for a bit of help in solving a problem with my bike i have oil coming out my exhaust manifold its not alot but its happening what could this be i thought a gasket but i wanted to make sure befor i go doing the work and what do u guys think of my bike i bought it amonth ago and love it done lots of work so far
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oil comeing from the exhaust manifold is normal check your oil pump is set up right as this can have an effect on spoodge from the manifold
check your manifold springs are tight and exhaust is seated on manifold correctly too
Okey thanks for that pal much appreciated ill get in and have a look after work

·
Registered
3 Posts
Okey thanks for that pal much appreciated ill get in and have a look after work
Where is it leaking from? Is the oil black? Is it coming from the end can or the exhaust port area? If it’s black, it’s 2 stroke oil. If it’s clean, then it’s gearbox. I assume your running the stock oil pump and not premix? As per previous advice, check oil pump is set correctly and the cable isn’t snagging.

·
Premium Member
11,699 Posts
Where is it leaking from? Is the oil black? Is it coming from the end can or the exhaust port area? If it’s black, it’s 2 stroke oil. If it’s clean, then it’s gearbox. I assume your running the stock oil pump and not premix? As per previous advice, check oil pump is set correctly and the cable isn’t snagging.

hes already said its comeing from the manifold 🙄

1 - 5 of 5 Posts