125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner

bent handle bars

1K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  repsol125 
#1 ·
some twat knocked me off the bike yesterday, handle bars are a bit bent, the clutch leaver is in the wrong place.
anyone know how much this sort of thing costs to get fixed?

#2 ·
stick some pics up, are they actually bent or have they just moved where they join the yoke? new levers are about ?15 off ebay or ?8 from honda

#4 ·
Don't you mean 8 from ebay and 15 from honda?

#7 ·
yea i meant ?15 on ebay cos if ur gonna get replacement non standard levers u might aswell get a pair so they match.

#9 ·
i just got a new standard one when i bent mine, are the non standard ones u get off ebay the same size or are they a bit smaller?

#15 ·
seen these levers you can get with a notch about 1/3 of the way down. If it hits this ground it breaks at the notch (as its the weakest point) but still leaves enough lever there so you can still operate the clutch/brake. Not too sure if you can get them for the CBR though as they are mainly used on crossers and stuff.

#18 ·
do u mean front fairing on the nose or the side panel? each side of the nose is ?30 but check out 2nd hand ones on ebay, blue seems to be the most available colour 2nd hand for some reason.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.