Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics from Ace Cafe today:

Beautiful:

Best bikes there in my eyes:

Ace Cafe:

And finally a dirty GSXR:

· Registered
546 Posts
Great photo's chris,... you weren't the lad taking photo's with his misses in tow were you ?

I thought the tyga rgv's looked great as did the big Suzuki kettles, given the choice I'd have one over the yam's. But your right about those last two, they were show stopping.

And how many people turned up on NSR 250's today ???, feckin loads.....

I'll be bringing the RS250 up next year as coming up today on the 125 left my arse as sore as a first date with boy george.....

· Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great photo's chris,... you weren't the lad taking photo's with his misses in tow were you ?

I thought the tyga rgv's looked great as did the big Suzuki kettles, given the choice I'd have one over the yam's. But your right about those last two, they were show stopping.

And how many people turned up on NSR 250's today ???, feckin loads.....

I'll be bringing the RS250 up next year as coming up today on the 125 left my arse as sore as a first date with boy george.....
Cheers mate!!

Yeah that was me

Hmm, Cant say I noticed that many NSR's. But then again I dont know two strokes that well :(
Did love the Tyga RGV's though.

Ahhh Gutted! I was looking out for an RS250!? Didn't see one!!!
Deffo bring it up next year, I'll come up and get some photos mate :)

· Registered
2,102 Posts
Brilliant picture's Chris....Some beautiful 2 strokes...Long live them

· Lives The Skinhead Life
2,279 Posts
f**king pure epic win mate wish i had been there would of been in ecstasy , some nice shots there mate fair play toy, you just got to love that fortuna nsr 250 though its been posted around the forums and Ebay a fair bit in the past but like a village bike never fail's to get rode again !.

Long live the 2 stroke

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.