125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
CAGIVA mito evo 1 125
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone again,can anybody help me derive 17 digits from my cagiva mito evo 1,I am still waiting for a response from Mv augusta, too try and make sense of it all as the DVLA are refusing the frame stamp too register my bike, I'm banging my head against a wall with them......the frame number is 19 digits DVLA want 17...
DGM 52999 EOM 8p 024613
I have had a reply from someone who has been very helpful in decoding what some of it means (age) etc,but I need too give the blooming DVLA 17 digits I carnt ride my bike just look at it it's been 7 months 4 attempts all failed to register .please help desperate going crazy John Douglas

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
correct format might be this 17Digits:
cagiva*8P*024613*

in my country our DMV didnt understand 1 of my Frames without "cagiva"in front of 5P*xxxxxx

this is wild guess, but it was my situation here.....

ps. if you get this sorted, its vice to later edit-delete your Frame codes from Web. or already now, and showing it partially Censored like you did in 1st post.

·
Registered
CAGIVA mito evo 1 125
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
correct format might be this 17Digits:
cagiva*8P*024613*

in my country our DMV didnt understand 1 of my Frames without "cagiva"in front of 5P*xxxxxx

this is wild guess, but it was my situation here.....

ps. if you get this sorted, its vice to later edit-delete your Frame codes from Web. or already now, and showing it partially Censored like you did in 1st post.
Thanks pal.it is desperation trying too sort it out.but I have NEWS. Mv augusta are giving me the factory doc's,explaining the frame stamp🤞🤞🤞

1 - 4 of 4 Posts