125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner

Cagiva Mito Gallery

176779 Views 215 Replies 129 Participants Last post by  KingBK
since we dont have one yet i thought id start a mito gallery, please keep on topic.

heres mine: standard everything (2004)

See less See more
201 - 216 of 216 Posts
Right, get you. I thought it was me, thanks for reply..
Some great looking bikes showing up.
3 days ago my mito became like this......................
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and indeed Mito ownership so I thought id take the chance to introduce myself as I imagine I will be using this forum quite a bit in the next few months! Bought this absolute hound for buttons as a project to restore over a couple years. To start with, can anyone tell me which particular model this (evo 1 or 2) and what would be the best piston to use? (I bought it with no service history, so I'm going to do a piston change for peace of mind.
Kia Ora

New to the forum.

Carl here from New Zealand/Aotearoa.

Just thought I would post up my latest purchase. It requires a little tidying up, but all original. 1993 Eddie Lawson rep.

I own a few collectable two strokes 1985 RG500 race bike, 1990 Honda HRC RS250 NF5, always wanted a Mito. Also building up a GS1000 atm.

Cheers

Carl

Attachments

See less See more
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and indeed Mito ownership so I thought id take the chance to introduce myself as I imagine I will be using this forum quite a bit in the next few months! Bought this absolute hound for buttons as a project to restore over a couple years. To start with, can anyone tell me which particular model this (evo 1 or 2) and what would be the best piston to use? (I bought it with no service history, so I'm going to do a piston change for peace of mind.
It's an Evo 2. IMO forged are the best pistons, and i'm using wossner single ring dome.
What cylinder and head you got?
Hello,

I'm Gilles from Belgium and I just bought a 2000km Cagiva Mito Evo 2

See less See more
Yes the grey is a nice look but my heart is with the red. :biggrin:I do have a grey in pieces though.
I usually change graphics after 2 years, i just finished it 1 month before.

Attachments

See less See more
They are nice for sure I just finished an RS 125 98 model I wanted it on the road just to see 300 Aus to get her on the road ,my intention was to take the Mito off but now I will keep it on the road another year can't bring myself to do it ......
See less See more
They are nice for sure I just finished an RS 125 98 model I wanted it on the road just to see 300 Aus to get her on the road ,my intention was to take the Mito off but now I will keep it on the road another year can't bring myself to do it ......
See less See more
It's an Evo 2. IMO forged are the best pistons, and i'm using wossner single ring dome.
What cylinder and head you got?
Bit of a day in replying... Apologies, I had notifications turned off for some reason! Not sure on cylinder and head yet, but will hopefully be stripping the engine in a couple weeks, if I can ever get this sodding swing-arm pin out!
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Plant Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Slowly but surely getting her back on the road after 8 years of sitting..
See less See more
201 - 216 of 216 Posts