1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
ran mine with a 165 kit and 125,both would pull approx 95-100 indicated

·
Registered
479 Posts
I think 100 mph is somewhat optimistic. Tried mine last week end, it topped 150 km and probably could have pulled another 5 km max out of it. Say 150 -150 km/h on the clock brings it down to 140 km/h "true speed". Cagiva states 140,2 km/h on a non restricted Super City which seems fair.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think 100 mph is somewhat optimistic. Tried mine last week end, it topped 150 km and probably could have pulled another 5 km max out of it. Say 150 -150 km/h on the clock brings it down to 140 km/h "true speed". Cagiva states 140,2 km/h on a non restricted Super City which seems fair.
are they good bikes mate

·
Registered
479 Posts
D2W, I only tried to indicte true speed
And yes, they are good bikes imho. As long as you find a bike that a Spanner Hero Wannabe hasn`t played around with too much. On the negative side I find that probably the front wheel bearings can be a weak point, the front sprocket has given me some headache and as I am stupid at times I struggeled to fix that and the front ligth is a joke and the charging system are on the limit. Excluding the front sprocket which for a period of time decided it was better off falling off the bike I have never had any real problems with it at all.
The relability are superior to the full powered Pegaso 125 I had and also rider comfort are marginally better. The Pegaso had PMS weekly and let me down on more than one occasion but still I would say it is a good bike. It was Spanner Hero Wannabe victim I would guess ?
I don`t know if you have seen this thread ? http://www.125ccsportsbikes.com/forums//in...p;hl=super+city Check it out, Colly is a walking SC library as you can see.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My two videos:

Mine might be for sale if the price is right;

Hi there nice bike ive justpaid for one same but 5000k on clock imported no V5 no paper work at all i have the vin numbers and frame but there's not 17 on there and there * part of the F2 *00 6 numbers well 00 and 4 numbers on frame also this cagiva DGM53488-OM ON FRAMEIS YOUR THE SAME i would greatly appreciate it if you could help me as ive ran vin and nothing at all is comin back and that's got me worried as would like to put this bike back on road it runs need very few parts ?? Help please

1 - 10 of 10 Posts