125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner

Cbr 600 Fn

982 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Chris Stacey 
#1 ·
heya guys been offered a cbr 600 fn for a swap and i wondered if the bikes have any specific things i should look out for when viewing. Also do they ahve any problems within the engine etc. anyway if i go ahead with the swap i shall post some piccys up here.

#2 ·
main things I can think of to look out for is the reg rectifier as there were made out of cheese but most likely it will have been replaced
second is the the cam chain tension as they are prone to packing up apart from that just the normal stuff

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Anything from 1991 - 1994 should be interchangable with no issue but I have seen ppl moding the bikes to take cbr600rr fairing and so on.

If you want more info check out http://cbrforum.com/forum/index.php really good for info and you will want to lookin the cbr 600 f2 area

Also what colour is it as mine was pink/black/green know as the bennetton colours lol but last own sprayed it all black lol big shock when I looked at the v5c and it said pink lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.