125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,059 Posts
Im guess it wont be possible to have the Malossi kit and the DOHC kit combined since both offer seperate cylinder blocks as well as pistons unless they are the same dimensions. So its either the Malossi or the DOHC.

G

·
Im guess it wont be possible to have the Malossi kit and the DOHC kit combined since both offer seperate cylinder blocks as well as pistons unless they are the same dimensions. So its either the Malossi or the DOHC.
So whats that best bore kit to buy?

G

·

its just aswell u send a pic, otherwise I would have googled it.

I thought theres only two types of bore-ups:- malossi 166 and the asean motors 180, as you all know I haven't a clue, what's the difference and easiest to fit?

·
Registered
7,059 Posts
I actually have no idea.

If you have had some experience with engines or are technically minded, adding in the bore kit shouldnt be much of a task.

The 180 kit will add more torque but may not add any BHP, however acceleration will be improved because of the increased torque.

The DOHC will add more BHP. I have no idea if it will add torque.

Both will increase fuel consumption. I have no idea how much more fuel will be consumed.

That is as much as I know about the bore kits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.