125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
the CI626 works well with the TV-78 as the CI639 with the TV-124 . the advance diagram is optimized function of the valves openning but on the CI639 the advance is limited over 10000 rpm due to a partly openning of the valves (70% about) , on the CI626 it's not

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
if you find a bargain,yes . otherwise they will cost both around ?260
do not forget also that you must cross the green and the black/yellow on the 4 wires connector coming from the loom & going to the CDI under your seat . read my file NSRtips.doc to see how to

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
yes but be carefull about the marks written on side and if it's not possible ask the serial number of the bike which they come from
must be ZDCJC22C........... or ZDCJC22A

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
i saw that too . the TV-78 is OK but i have some reserve about the CI626A . ask him how many wires come off the CDI , if it's 2 or 3 do not buy it because it's a german model . they add a "blackbox" name drossel in german to limit at 80 km/h and i am not sure that it's totally unrestricted model . if it has only 1 wire buy both

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.