125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lives The Skinhead Life
3,394 Posts
to be fair mate fitting the 3ma /4dl lights aint gonna be easy as you need the fairing bracket to go with it , then you will need to either re cut the top fairng to accept the shapeor fit the whole hog and mate the r faing into the side pannels

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
clicky for headlight

i have a twin halogen headlight in mine, 2 bars one on top of the other,it fits straight into the standard hole,with a minimal amount of bending of the original lamp mounts,only problem, is there is no side light, so it wont pass an mot.unless you add a side light above it,like the 125r, which can be done easily iof you go to a scrap yard and get a clear side repeater lense off a boy racers trashed pride and joy, and put in a clear bulb,problem sorted,or just replace the original lamp for mot.they also do a twin round one, in a squared off box, that i think is the same size, and would also fit, with very little modification

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
that twin round one is NICE!!!! im so getting one when my bikes fixed up, will save on getting that twin light fairing of egay.

the possibilities.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.