125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 fazer f6n 3600 miles

only had the bike a couple of months now. fitted with twin akrapovic sp series exhaust ends, completely new pipes front to back and a power commander.

when i first got the bike the sound from the exhaust was insane, hard to type what it sounded like....blurm blurm blurm haha! but yeah it made that sound really quickly and but with separate blurmss.... however at the moment its jus one long bbbllluuurmmmurrrrmmuurmmmmm theres no deep blu blu blu sound

f*ck sake... hope that makes sense

jsut wanted to see if anyone had any advice with any modified exhausts and maintaining that sweet note my bike started with...

does the exhaust need cleaned?? if so how?? or any other info would be great. just feeel its lost its sound a wee bit....

cheers

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

almost as good as YUT-UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Exhausts burn in, change there tone slightly...

·
Tard Wrangler
5,735 Posts
The fuelling system also learns about the changes you make, and adjusts accordingly.

From the ECUs point of view, buuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr means it's fuelling properly and burble burble doesn't.

·
Registered
555 Posts

Run the Akra system on my FZ8 if you want the poping sound just shut the throtle off and you'll get it as the unburnt fule ingnights in the exhaust

Have noticed a big increase in volume from the Akras when the cat comes up to tempreture, usualy takes 10-15 mins of rideing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts