125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner

Fuel Pishing out!

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  K 5ive 
#1 ·
Fuel is coming out of what i think i have identified as one of the jet pipes on the carb. This happens as soon as i turn the Fuel tap on. It was coming out of a pipe in the middle inbetween the 2 Jet pipes but then i realised that someone had not bothered to put the pipe coming from the Fuel tank back on. So now it is coming from this jet pipe. Anyone know why that would happen?

Discussion starter · #9 ·
sounds like a stuck float.whip off your carb, and undo the float bowl,you will see the valve attatched to the float, you need to take it out of its hole and clean it and the seat, then put it all back together, and try it out.it may take several attempts before it is done properly, but that should sort it
It released itself first time. Sprayed some WD40 down it and left it. Took me about 15 minutes in all to do it this morning. Took the bike for a test and it almost seems better for it.
Thanks everyone for the answers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.