125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there everyone just wondered if anyone has got a gilera dna and was wondering if you can make them faster and can you buy a different exhaust for them thanks...Andy

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hi there everyone just wondered if anyone has got a gilera dna and was wondering if you can make them faster and can you buy a different exhaust for them thanks...Andy
scorpion is a good after market exhaust to stick on it mate
and the usually restrictoors are on it, but i wudnt take one much over 80-90 lol

·
Registered
931 Posts
Not the greatest of bike but for the money then can't fault it.
Alot of people take the **** and say it's pathetic because it's trying to be a proper bike and fails but it sure beats a sit up n beg chav moped.

75-80mph tbh know from facts (not owned one, but close enough)

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
scorpion is a good after market exhaust to stick on it mate
and the usually restrictoors are on it, but i wudnt take one much over 80-90 lol
the 180 might hit 90 but i doubt the 125 will

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok mate sound its only a work bike cheaper on petrol lol and ive noticed you have a VFR 400 just wondering what you think of them because im doing my direct access and looking at buying one for my first big bike and how fast can these go and are they reliable thanks Andy

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Ive ridden one, was alright tbh, just felt a bit slugish really, but its a 125 4 stroke so im guessing thats how its supposed to be, get a gilera runner 125sp, i had one was brill i wish i had never sold it

·
Lets do this
7,360 Posts
can buy loads of sh*t for them even a 210cc bore,exhaust,airfilter,bigger carb etc

m8 had a standerd one did 8000 miles and engine blew up on him

and they aint bad for what they are

·
Registered
648 Posts
i had the 50 dna with a malossi 70 kit standard exhaust and everything and this is no joke

it did 72mph on a slight down hill dip on the duel carridgeway

and i got 85mph down a steep hill lol sold it gt a rs125

·
Registered
931 Posts
On the clocks yes, though i'm not saying you're lying because I got 73 out of my DNA50, though I never wasted my money on a BBK bought a SS Leo VinceZX for 30 quid, that cracked down and around the pipe so cut it and welded it straight back, looked funky to say the least

The 50 is completly different to the 125 though. Cousin has the 125.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi i have gilera dna the fly went on the bike the teeth and everthing are fine on the crank and i replaced the flywheel it will turn over but will not start :/ any ideas? also is the gilera runner the same engine as the dna?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts