125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just a quick question

I'm a Cagiva mito owner and a chance to keep my mito and own a 07 reg sc125

What are these bikes like the one I'm looking to own has a yam engine in which is making me think yes as they arnt as delicate as aprilas and cagivas take a lot more punishment

What's the bad points to them

Any info on these ASAP as going to look at it later on today

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hi guys just a quick question

I'm a Cagiva mito owner and a chance to keep my mito and own a 07 reg sc125

What are these bikes like the one I'm looking to own has a yam engine in which is making me think yes as they arnt as delicate as aprilas and cagivas take a lot more punishment

What's the bad points to them

Any info on these ASAP as going to look at it later on today
have a look in the gpr section it`s the same bike

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
stay away, there great for reliability but honestly there slower than a yammy r 125 4 stroke...struggle to do 70 tbh...
i have no problem hitting 90+ mph on mine,is yours standard
not seen a 125 4t do much above 70

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
they use the dt engines? how did you de-restrict it? couldnt get mine above 70...
a dt has something like a 16/57 sprocket ratio is not as aero dynamical so you cant really compare the top speeds of the dt and gpr/sc on the engine alone

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My tzr balgarda 4dl had same engine that did 100 and gilera has same engine and that's why I'm wanting to get it plus they do look nice

I'm going to use to get from home to work 4 times a day so last thing I want is it being a pain in the ass as I will be repainting my mito

·
Does not know Everything !
14,526 Posts
I rode a Gilera once, was faster than my full power TZR but the suspension was like rocks.

No way on earth an R125 is faster imo, not that there is anything wrong with an R125.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
My tzr balgarda 4dl had same engine that did 100 and gilera has same engine and that's why I'm wanting to get it plus they do look nice
The Belgarda uses a 32mm carb the Derbi/Gilera uses a 28mm,the Belgarda uses a slightly different ported barrel 3MB00"p" you won't get the same top end as the TZR Belgarda if thats what you was thinking..??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts