125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How hard is it to find parts for a Gilera sp01? I can get a rolling chassis with engine too I think and v5 book...
There are no clocks,carb,rear shock,fairing,electrics and probably no exhaust,i'm just wondering if anyone thinks it will be worth it or will I really struggle to get the parts I need? Any advice will be greatly appreciated...I have also seen a Gilera GFR for 500 but doesn't run,has no paperwork,is very scrappy looking,probably been crashed because the screen is broken and he doesn't show pictures of the right hand side of the bike...

·
Registered
28 Posts
How hard is it to find parts for a Gilera sp01? I can get a rolling chassis with engine too I think and v5 book...
There are no clocks,carb,rear shock,fairing,electrics and probably no exhaust,i'm just wondering if anyone thinks it will be worth it or will I really struggle to get the parts I need? Any advice will be greatly appreciated...I have also seen a Gilera GFR for 500 but doesn't run,has no paperwork,is very scrappy looking,probably been crashed because the screen is broken and he doesn't show pictures of the right hand side of the bike...
Best person to ask is Bob Wright.

Bob Wright

An SP01 is pretty rare even more so than a GFR I guess.
How many GFRs

That GFR on Ebay is strictly a breaker in my opinion. As a project it could be a money pit. Fantastic bikes though - I have two

If you still want a Gilera one or two of us keep the flame burning for other than the scooters.
Gilera Network

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that,oh i've been searching all over for a GFR,I saw one on eBay,it was red...but the dealer had already sold it because my friend was umming and arrring about taking me for it in his van! He's on here if you would like to give him some abuse for me!lol...I can't even find GFRs on any Italian websites but i've probably been looking in the wrong places.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts