125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya so I put my phone in a running holder and used a gps speedo to check my speed. I struggle to get above 72MPH in 6th gear, I thought the bike was running rich so I put a brand new air filter in and I tuck in when riding. The bike is aparantly an italian import and the seller told me it was derestricted and could do 100 mph. Im now not sure as 72 mph sounds very close to what the bike is said to do in restricted form. It can reach about 80(GPS) downhill.

Frame number is: Frame number is ZDCJC22800F008387

Its an 8 which there isn't much information on.

Does anyone know how inaccurate the speedos on these bikes tend to be? I hear people say that they are able to do 105 mph on the clocks so whats that in realterm speed?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was looking at derestricting the nsr also on this forum and it looks like your nsr is a france import

UK
Frame number: ZDCJC22C******
Restrictions: Exhaust collar, carb jets, inlet restriction plate
Required alterations: Upjet, exhaust mod, inlet plate removal
Optional alterations: Carbon reeds, change sprockets

Italy
Frame number: ZDCJC22A******
This is a full power bike and has no restrictions.

France
Frame number: ZDCJC22B****** - can look like an 8
Restrictions: Exhaust, Carburetter, CDI unit, RC-Control unit
Required alterations: Upjet, exhaust mod, inlet plate removal, CDI and PV controller

Switzerland
Frame number: ZDCJC22E******
Restrictions: so many restrictions that it is nearly impossible to derestrict and cannot even rev past 7500rpm.
Required alterations: UK or Italian engine, exhaust, loom, CDI and PV controller

1 - 2 of 2 Posts