125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
4,125 Posts
Headed up to Silverstone for the MotoGP with my new 120-400mm Lens :D

Pics came out alright despite shooting through the fencing all day!

Posted some of the pics below but more can be found HERE

Wish this had been in better focus :(

And to end, my favourite photo of them all:

Some Planes:

Cheers!

· Registered
250 Posts
awesome photos m8 alot better then mine but then only got a 300mm lens on a cannon 400d want to upgrade when i can but that photo of cruthlow the one u said u wish it had come out better focus that is just an awesome photo m8 u can actually just about see threw the fairing and the many working internals r soo easily seen

· Registered
616 Posts

Bradl Showing an emotion, rare photo lol

· Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome photos Chris.

First one looks cool, serious lean angles lol.
Cheers Adam. Yeah, pretty crazy!

Annoyed my new Monopod didn't arrive as it would have helped a lot when taking pics at full zoom.

· Registered
910 Posts
I was there to, It was a good day out, Forgot my camera though lol

· Registered
883 Posts

· Registered
4,258 Posts
Don't know how to say this without sounding harsh. But id rather see photos of stuff away from the track. I saw the race on TV and photos by pro snaps on websites. Much more interesting to see a different point of view imo. They are very good photos without a press pass though.

· Registered
4,125 Posts
Don't know how to say this without sounding harsh. But id rather see photos of stuff away from the track. I saw the race on TV and photos by pro snaps on websites. Much more interesting to see a different point of view imo. They are very good photos without a press pass though.
Aye I can see your point.

Mans gotta practice though ;)

· Registered
3,415 Posts
Cracking pics dude, should have some good shots from Le Mans too if these are anything to go by.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.