125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· 125cc Sportsbikes Supporter
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a wicked day at the NEC with forum crew, massive thanks to Russ for the ticket, still owe you for that one! Set off at 9amish, back home by 2.15am...could've judged my travel better to be fair. Show was pretty on point although we were a bit late in the game to see a lot of the stunt madness/naked girls which was disappointing. Pub chef forgot to cook my potatoes and I got a free banoffee and beer which was win. I'll write some more when I'm not shattered, here's some random shots for now.

Racebike: Proper

Roadbike: Proper ugly

Honda's weird leaning bike was idiot proof

· Registered
831 Posts
looks like you all had fun, wish i had some money now

· Registered
7,666 Posts
Going tommorrow as long as we can make it up there, looks like you lot had a good day.

· Premium Member
3,078 Posts
Most dissapointed with the lack of Black Pudding. What a sh*t pub.

awesome day though, great meeting you too for the first time Paul/Oli/Jon

· Registered
6,631 Posts
M1 at half past 8 in the morning, snow getting heavier, get a message from a mate saying further on down the M1 is gridlocked. sh*t.

Finally got to the NEC at 1pm or so, 6 and a half hours of driving for Russ.

Dissapointingly these were the only t*ts that we saw.

Random lush bike shots.

Met up with this Southerner:

And this milf hunter:

More random shots:

675 crew

ER6 ftw

Kawasaki ftw. Road version of the new 10R is terrible though. Was hoping it would look better in person.

Jon, attempting in vain to find a good feature about the new 10R

Got a picture with this legend

Better than a standard SXV, easily. Wunt.

Aerodynamics fail

I R SHINY N EXPENSIVE

vinyl wrap y0

TT scuffage y0

Luke on it!

Russ in his element

125cc answer to Mick Hucknall

Was a long day. Very long. Thanks to Russ though, some hardcore driving in some insane conditions. Nice to meet the usual gingers, Col is still at mine, don't think he'll get home until the spring, FML. Was good to see Nick and Tom for a little bit too, although I was rushing round like a c*nt trying to see everything before it got too late. Seemed to be a decent show though, well worth the visit even in sh*t conditions.

· 125cc Sportsbikes Supporter
7,342 Posts
Awesome pics. Just got back to dads in Coventry..... I R Knackered! Gotta ride home tomorrow in time for work at 2pm and im not sure ill even see the return journey through. Show was immense though much better than the one i went to 10 years ago. Didnt even buy anything, too busy making sure i got to see everything, would of stayed longer but dad was on call and had to to home. Weather has been sh*t all day, forecast sh*t for tomorrow too so might be staying in Coventry, might go visit Brum if i dont have to work.

· Registered
3,415 Posts
Lol at Milf hunter remark!! Yeah, was a good show, nice to meet new peeps and catch up with old peeps (Russ that wasn't meant to be agist). I can't wait for my wheels to arrive :D

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.