125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

· Registered
7,666 Posts
Actually mate, it's the 2011 ZX-6R.
Oh yeah was the 6 actually, dunno how you can get that from one pic though lol.

· 125cc Sportsbikes Supporter
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I'd like the new kwak 10R if...

The paint job/decals weren't bad.

The screen had supports up the sides and not a weird bevelled screen that looks like a GSCE vac-form project

The mirrors were on said supports and not down by your hands

They'd made some effort to preserve the race bike's nice tail (honda managed this fine)

· Premium Member
3,078 Posts
idk there was a couple of road bikes I looked at, the F3, the 675R and a few others, but agreed the eye candy really was in the road racing/bsb bikes. gorgeous!

· Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Thought the new ninja was absolutely f**king disgusting to be honest lol. Didn't really like the new GSXRs and still unsure on the blade but it I am warming to it, I do like the R1 but preferred the older ones. The race bikes were stunning!

· Registered
3,415 Posts
The japs really have lost it now i think. Performance might be good etc but they really need to look better for me. European FTW!!

· Registered
1,147 Posts
Finally got around to going today

Since there's enough pictures of the bikes in this thread, I'll make up for the lack of pictures of women.

The bikes were alright too!
f**king epic day.

· Premium Member
3,078 Posts
that bike trader girl is pretty fit. and you look so smug inbetween those two MCN girls it's untrue, lmao

· Registered
153 Posts
I went yesterday, I thought it was better than last year with more manufactures, but overall I thought the show was smaller than last year. But I was dissapointed with the lack of go-karts/minimotos. Thought they got the right balance this year between bikes and clothes/parts etc.

That MV Agusta F3 is stunning.

I still only spent 4 hours there though!

· Registered
883 Posts
on the carol nash bird phwoar

she looks familiar, i'm sure i've seen her somewhere before

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.