125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
G

·
Some nice parts there, about time they got some new ones. You'll have to post the price list up when you get it ABC
1.Boreup kits 170 cc price as 950 euro.
2.Racing faring 120 euro/set , no painting ,just 1 colour as you seen.
2.TNT delivery fee to UK called ,pls confirm will calculate later.
We accept T/T 100% to our A/C only.

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
950 euro...how much is that? ~?550 (?)

i'd rather buy a new engine for that money, that is the standard 150cc dohc
for like ?550 its not worth it.

the cbr is what? ?1000 lets say + the 550 and fitting (unless you do it yourself)

for that money you could get say an rs, or similar 2t bike that would go as fast as a cbr with that kit on, if not faster...

·
Registered
293 Posts
The malossi kit is by far the best mod you can get for ?200, just took a bit of time to set up and getting running properly was easier for my bc i had help from my local garage with letting me do dyno tests for nearly nothing. I took mine off though and sold it on so

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
The malossi kit is by far the best mod you can get for ?200, just took a bit of time to set up and getting running properly was easier for my bc i had help from my local garage with letting me do dyno tests for nearly nothing. I took mine off though and sold it on so
but did it make much of a performance difference though?

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Anyone know if that hugger from the 150 would fit the 125? If not, anyone know of a huger for the 125? Fitting one of those would look sweet!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.