125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner

NEW ITEMS FROM ASEAN MOTO

6K views 56 replies 14 participants last post by  MarkG 
#1 ·
G
#12 ·
1.Boreup kits 170 cc price as 950 euro.
2.Racing faring 120 euro/set , no painting ,just 1 colour as you seen.
2.TNT delivery fee to UK called ,pls confirm will calculate later.
We accept T/T 100% to our A/C only.

#14 ·
for like ?550 its not worth it.

the cbr is what? ?1000 lets say + the 550 and fitting (unless you do it yourself)

for that money you could get say an rs, or similar 2t bike that would go as fast as a cbr with that kit on, if not faster...

#20 ·
Anyone know if that hugger from the 150 would fit the 125? If not, anyone know of a huger for the 125? Fitting one of those would look sweet!

G
#30 ·
So True!!
I fitted a red hugger from ERMAXUK oh my, I am so impressed, its sad I know. Im gonna try and fit the undertray Sunday so some pictures will be taken for you to either like or laugh at.
Oh and I bought some pro bolts in red for the fairin, engine and some where the pillion hand rest was.

#22 ·
Cool. I'm thinking about the hugger, the underseat exhaust, and possibly the back lights kit. You think they'd look good?

#24 ·
Nice

All I would need then would be some flush fairing front indicators and i'd have a sweet looking bike

#26 ·
Roger Wilco. Did I mention I ride a black CBR?

#28 ·
Why? It's a bog standard end of 2006 black CBR125R with the silver wings on the tank!

I'm sure you've seen 'em before, so I figured I'd save people the bandwidth.

Once modded, I might though...

Anyone know where to get a nice DB screen whilst I'm at it?

#29 · (Edited by Moderator)
There were CBR150 tail light units on eBay from a seller who just sold them. I had a look and they dont have any on offer just now. They will require rewiring and the indicator bulbs replaced as the ones that come with it are p**s poor quality.

Motorrad Bach and Ermax/Skidmarx offer huggers.

Dont buy the flush mounted indicators from Motrax. They are p**s and offer very little front facing visibility not to mention that they are pretty much suspended on the sub-frame and plastics. I would recommend the torpedo type ones or the small arrow shaped ones instead. A relay replacement will need to be bought as well.

Im still waiting on the arrival of the double bubble I ordered about 6 weeks ago. I should have the Galfer Wavey front brake disc by Saturday.

#31 ·
I'll only need a relay if I want to use LED indies. Trust me, I'm a sparky!

#34 ·
To be honest, youd be lucky to get a wavey disc for the CBR as they are no longer made. I had to get mines made to order because I already paid for it and the site didnt state that it wasnt made anymore. I dont have any pictures yet.

I bought the disc from them: http://www.apexleisure.co.uk/galfer.htm see if you could get one. Theres a Greek guy who has the front disc as well, check the gallery.

The bulbs that came with it are 12v 10w.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.