125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
This is it so far, been rebuilt, reconditioned shock, front and rear subframes stripped cleaned and re-sprayed, New chain and sprockets (14-35), New gianelli exhaust, wossner race piston, up-jetted to 45-65-145, but might go up to 150 main, depends how it runs when back on the road, carbon fibre reeds, hel brake lines ( in orange as its going to be hm plant shakey Byrne rep), carbon ceramic brake pads, conti tyres, full re-spray and decals, conti tyres, br9eix iridium plug, original black hoses changed to orange silicone hoses, think that's about it, wanting to find out what bhp it is now and there's a tuning place called pm tuning up the road so will get it booked in when its finished and ill let you know what it is!
Will post again when bike is done!

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
will upload better daylight photos soon as these are dark and cold so the bike is dewy, usually shiny and spotless. also planning to convert ba20d to H4 HID kit.
it's actually quite easy to fit h4 bulbs in the nsr lights ;) you only need to make bend a little piece of 3mm wire, looky here:
sorry for off-topic..

my baby:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there )
've been reading this forum for a while. It's great! :)
125s are rare here in Russia, and that's definitely the miss!

My bike is not exactly 125, but it's quite near :)

Here's my NSR 150.

It has a big gearbox rebuild a few months ago. It was tough, but it has been made :)

It goes 180 kmph stock according to the speedo. Real speed is about 160, i suppose :)

I loved the bike totally :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
heres mine from a few years back 2001 foxeye i repaired and rebuilt.
it was the first bike i ever painted using 2k instead of cellulose
it gave me a really fun summer and proved to be a reliable little ride.
i bought it for 150£ as a rite off to begin with it looked as if it had been dragged from a swamp.
the blue is a one off mix i made. sold it to a nice bloke from stoke after putting it back on the road

41 - 59 of 59 Posts