125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

This is my first post, so first of all, Hello. Ive been reading for a while and think this forum seems really informative.

Im thinkin of gettiing a CBR 125 in the next few months. Im 24, have owned a car license for 6 years, and ive ridden various scooters over the years. Ive also been riding minimotos for a year which is extremely fun if you find a decent track.

As ive been reading theres been a few posts on "am i too tall for a CBR125?" which seems to me as if this bike suits a smaller person, which is good cos im only 5ft 5" and 10st in weight.

Ive also read that the CBR's suspension is a tad on the soft side- whcih would be good for a smaller person because the lack of weight would make it seem a bit harder, and balance it out a bit

If theres anyone out there that is 5ft 5" tall or less, or 10stone or less, and owns a CBR125, let me know your experiences.

Cheers

·
Registered
7,059 Posts
Im 4ft 1 and weight 5 stone and its great. hahahahaha,

nah, im about 5.4 and 8 stone. Fit fine on it. Still got some room to swing ma balls about when standing. Ive had the CBR for about a year and a half now.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
im about 5'5" maybe a lil less jus under 11 st and the CBR was fine for me, infact perfect fit, could get both feet flat down and the bike is a great learner bike!!! yes its nowhere as fun as an RS?mito but if you want a really fast bike get ya test done.

Don't regret the CBR whatsoever, an if Im honest I do miss it in some ways....buy one!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.