125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hi,
does anyone have CAD drawings for the mounts, since for me the 200€ plus shipping (100€ because I'm outside EU) plus costumes fee is huge
if anyone has an offer just PM

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
25 Posts
I wish i had the talent and patience to build a Mito 350. I have a Mito sat in my garage doing nothing at the moment, dont suppose anyone wants to do it for me, sounds cheeky i know but i have a couple of other on going projects that i need to dedicate more time to.

·
Registered
194 Posts
can any 1 list insurers that will insure you on the 350 mito? and what you can expect to pay ball park?

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Just had to change mine over because footman james stopped covering engine swaps, the bike insurer.co.uk covered mine with all mods, f.c for £145 with a 3k value.

·
Registered
194 Posts
how long you held full bike ticket? im with footman james atm for the mito in standerd for on a cbt but have first big bike test tomorrow

·
Registered
194 Posts
LOL mine might b a bit more then

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey there folks new to the forum.. have just picked myself up a mito with andud motor.. jist wondering if anyone has ridden one with a 250 stroker engine in? Undecided between the 350 ypvs motor and a cr250

·
Registered
311 Posts
Anyone got one of these projects up for sale.
Missed out on a black one on eBay a little way back.
I got my 350 bottom end, loom, carbs and the mito it's to go into recently.. just stripped, polished and hand brush finished the frame, currently polishing the standard rearsets and trying to find another swingarm to brush finish as mine is dinged quite badly.. just slowly going through the chassis polishing and painting things to kill time until I have funds for brackets and top end.. thinking a wee rgv250 j2 rear shock or s1000r unit with aftermarket spring to bring spring rate down.. and undecided on the plans for the front end yet.. however I like the sound of the k2 750, as it saves arsing about with stems, yokes and relocating the brackets from the headstock to the top inside of the frame..

·
Registered
311 Posts

mine as she sits now :)

went ahead and ordered the brackets off yordy, for the amount of time and hassle it saved it was well worth the money.. can imagine how much of a nightmare it would be trying to get the engine square and sitting at the correct angle and height and then trying to mock up brackets and spacers to suit.. a fair bit of time and effort has went into making these things initially and between that and the overall finish you're left with vs. a home made set over the nicely laser cut/cnc'd alloy it is definately worth the money.. i'd a nightmare of a time even just trying to get the motor sitting square in the frame and getting the top brackets sitting nevermind trying to fabricate brackets around the bloody thing!

·
Registered
55 Posts
looks goos ofar. Loving the Rocking out Sponge Bob too!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Does anyone have dxf.file for the engine brackets, so I can cut my own? 230euro plus postage is outrageous for these brackets?

·
Registered
576 Posts
To be honest , with the time and effort , machinery , etc it’s not a bad price
the waterjet mounts are a lot cheaper than cnc milled parts for obvious reasons
you get cad files your still going to pay someone to make them , depending where you are that will be £60 an hour plus tax and material

81 - 97 of 97 Posts