• Sole transport?

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Daily commute tool?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second / third bike?

• Weekend toy?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Heap of junk in the corner of the Garage?

• Money pit?

• Track bike?

• Other - Specify.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored.

Was out on mine this weekend.

Realised that I hadn't really had a major problem for at least two years now.

Then I realised that in the last two years it's spent 6months in boxes, and I've only done ~1500KM on it since the rebuild.

Just interested to see who's bikes get daily use. When i first got mine it was used for ~200KM a week, all year round and i was forever buying bits / fixing bits.

The fact is that mine only comes out because its easier to park in town than the car.

As for my answer. It's a weekend toy, along with my Fiat Cinquecento (fairly modified).

Daily commute in the trusty Berlingo.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Weekend toy and money pit really. At uni its my only means of transport but everything is on campus really so no need for it and my mate has a car to do shopping and stuff in. When I'm at home I use the car for transport so the bike only really gets used for pleasure.

·
125cc Sportsbikes Supporter
3,517 Posts
when i had mine i loved it, it was my sole transport, and granted it did spend some time off the road and i was never totally happy with its health, but i wouldnt of traded for all the clits in the world.

EXPLANATION: RS is a clit bike - every c*nt has one

·
Does not know Everything !
14,526 Posts
Nice bike but money pit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.