125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well all, I complete the Battle off one member and a local forum. It was mainly for a battle against Spyda, but when he saw my Wip, he backed out as he couldn't match up to it. Anyways, another battle on a local forum with a series of members. Anywho, I spent loads of time on this, in and around 40 Hours!!!Only that long, cause I made sure it was clean and the best of my ability. It is also my 90th Chop too. I think I did well in this, turned out better than I thought.

Anyways, all off the work is a mix between C+P and brush. I will explain quickly how I carried this out.....

I re-brushed the whole body, donored from 30+ different cars for panels and mixed reflections...some of the reflections were brushed too (First time). Most mods that were c+p, got re-brushed over. I tried to keep this realistic as possible.

Special thanks to Glacius with help on the background and thanks to the WIP watchers. I'll shut up now and on with the chop.

Original:

My Subaru:

Enjoy.

.:: EDIT ::.

Up-date now added. Changed rims too and background...Couldn't be annoyed with the hassle.

New Impreza up-date:

Hi-Res:

C+C Coming

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
that your f**king car
holly sh*t mate thats f**king mint, bet that set you back a fairrr old bit lol

pucker job there mate shes mint

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
nah the cars real aint it, just the background its in is fake?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.