125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Destroyer of the innocent
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been an ace weekend, First we'l cover saturday. met up with will at toys r us off junction 2 of the M5, and was supposed to meet philly at some iron gate on the M5 roundabout, spent ages going down one gate that is actualy asda lol, and driving round the car park to find him, then driving out again see philly at the next set of lights just ahead, and couldnt do a thing but follow him into the car park lol! so just went from there to worcester, and ran out of fuel on the M5
put the reserve on but it didnt kick in right away like usual, just kept choking to a halt
however few turnovers once pulled up it started fine, but i thought i'd blown another one lol!

so one refuel later onto the bends, was a good laugh going up and down them, and i eventually started getting my kneedown again on actual corners, a few decent kneedowns too
and pulled up for a practice sesh on some double bends and to get some pictures. was good fun, and there were a few kneedowns on the roundabouts later in stratford at the end when we went burger king!

heres the piccies

philly me and will (ukbilleh) will getting a bit interested in the gs by the looks of it...

will and philly molesting the gs but thankfully censored by a passing car lol!

ukbillehs zx636

the gs500 artistly photographed by done other than me

Philly46's zx6r

and new exhaust system shown in a better pic than the one philly posted lol

Couple of pictures of the lads running up and down the double bends, only took pics on the topside though no one could be f*cked walking down to the other ones lol

got a bit more but image limit...

someone please tell me which of them two b*st*rds has the foot fetish lol, what the hell was this doing on my camera when i got it back pmsl

none other than me, but the lean isnt that impressive in this one, ukbilleh posted better

arty pic ukbilleh might want to use if he does another sig or needs a background or something! (msm me if you want a bigger version mate)

home sound

with new name that will and phil gave it,
no suprise they called it that after molesting the poor bike behind a car

write up and pics of matlock to come, dont think i can fit more images in, and a bit lazy to write this second

·
7,957 Posts
sure thing rene, thinking of doing another run of it this saturday, joe110 says he might come as well
not wholey sure where we'll be meeting up though! forgot to mention we had a bit of fun on the M5 going back, nothing like a bit of late night ragging up the motorway passing one another
(obviously there taking it easy but im belting it pmsl)

EDIT : cheers joe! i'll make the thread in just a moment for the rideout

·
Wheelies on peds with no gear = win
5,960 Posts
LMFAO at the p**s poor lean and KD with knee lower than the wheel spindle.

·
7,957 Posts
lol, i usually get my kneedown first then guage with it, its the way ive always done it

this pic that ukbilleh took shows a bit more lean angle than that one!

ps no wonder you only just got your kneedown tommy lol...

good luck with the trackday rene
wouldnt have been my first choice on a zxr750 though, virtually no straights whatsoever there!

·
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks like a good day. what time were you in matlock?
not sure what time but was down there roughly around 1-3 time i reckon. Was absolutely packed, as the pics will show when i bother writing up about it lol

·
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
f**king good! who wants to go in a strate line! and as you found out the zxr goes round cournors just fine mr slow down slow down
LOL... you was scaring me a bit, braking that harsh into corners isnt something im used to, and you complaining about the front wheel skipping later on the corners lol, any ideas why it might have been? pmsl

plus the acceleration on that bike is mental... I could just about handle the ride on the back of Jay gates bike pulling some but on the 750 as a pillion, FWOF!!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
not sure what time but was down there roughly around 1-3 time i reckon. Was absolutely packed, as the pics will show when i bother writing up about it lol
same as me then, did you park on the front then? Cus i didnt see you in the car park (side of the museum)

·
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
same as me then, did you park on the front then? Cus i didnt see you in the car park (side of the museum)
we went to madisons bar then to the front, didnt hear about a museum car park though.

the duct tape was for repairing a crack in the screen matt lol, just to support it while the locite set... i forgot to take it off and well, it just seemed the thing to do really lol.

·
125cc Forum Spelling Engineer
8,152 Posts
Oi, it's been cold so the beard has done well at keeping my face warm.

Has been a quality weekend, was a right laugh down the M5 on Saturday after Worcester to Stratford and even better today belting it around. Hopefully the sign of the summer ahead.

·
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
? The tape isn't on the screen?
and was removed by phil and will and put over the U and the Z lol... where its stayed, its even in the matlock pictures lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.