125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Wheelies on peds with no gear = win
5,960 Posts
I'm alive wooo.

And my bike is still going. Fook me. When you lto f*cked off another pig mobile came had the same questions all over again. Then the recovery got there took me to the OTHERSIDE of Soton. Didn't know where the f*ck I was or anything lol.

JESUS What a day. Some awesome riding though. I'm AS fast as Macey woooo

·
I love c*ck
12,200 Posts
lool sam, didnt get my KD
I WILL tommorrow. Think i need to balance my carbs and get some new plugs aswel, tis idling like sh*t after todays shananigans.

Wayne, look at my fooking exhaustlol, theyd be able to spot that a mile off! good that brendan got away with the indis tho

·
5,960 Posts
Gear lever bolt came undone whilst going round Cadnam. I changed up, and the lever wasn't in the right place. I took no notice of it. Went round, down a gear, but there was no lever LOL.

Pulled in and had a look and the gear lever was hanging off the linkage LOL.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gear lever bolt came undone whilst going round Cadnam. I changed up, and the lever wasn't in the right place. I took no notice of it. Went round, down a gear, but there was no lever LOL.

Pulled in and had a look and the gear lever was hanging off the linkage LOL.
ive got a pic of that somewhere lol all the gear sh*t just swinging away
at least your bike runs properly lol

·
125cc Sportsbikes Supporter
838 Posts
Lol, your a lucky c*nt for getting away with that, I was suprised how quick you are brendan, shal have to do it again sometime.
Def got to meet up again - that was the first time I had been out round there in a long time so next time with some knee sliders I should be a little quicker

·
5,960 Posts
Same again next weekend lads?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
some really good pics there, crazywayne your sigs pretty big but what a picture

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.