·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Sort out that terribly soggy front brake you have at current

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #268 ·
And oh whats that, non-adjustable ratio, shame.
Wrong.

ASV lever allows for 19x18/19/20 ratios.

Got m/c for cheap so not complaining.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 ·
Comes with different sized barrels which allows you to space the distance from the pivot point to the centre of the plunger, thus allowing you to have 19x18/19/20.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Comes with different sized barrels which allows you to space the distance from the pivot point to the centre of the plunger, thus allowing you to have 19x18/19/20.
Seeeen. Mine just has one barrel that you turn to left/right to change ratio. Similar I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #272 ·
Fairs.

Yeh, Brembo do the RCS19 m/c which you can switch like that but it's about £240 and I'd end up with a mismatched lever which my OCD sense would not let me have... then the 19x18 m/c came up on ebay unopened for a lot less than retail and thought, meh why not!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Well any things better than what you had before lol.

·
Registered
904 Posts
What's all this nonsense about brakes? You need to inform everyone about our conversation earlier that involved you buying Pink Samcos and making your bike look pretty.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i may have to invest following my recent emergency stop experiance, going to try some new tyres and pads and a bleed first though tho

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
Managed to get your knee down yet?
It's only you that wants me to get it down lol... I'll keep trying, for you...

In other news:

Addition of more useless tat... m/c is a massive improvement over the OEM but we reckon it still has some air caught in it so going to give it another bleed later on see if I can shift the air out of it... Bike now makes new random clicking noises when applying front brake... very odd.

261 - 280 of 288 Posts