125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Nice one m8 get some picys up as well when yo uhave it on......
ive got to build a custom underseat tailpipe for my tdr soon talking about exhausts.....

Jas

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
tasty..but cant find a tzr pipe on the tyga site,was it a full system,or just the end can?

·
Lives The Skinhead Life
3,394 Posts
yes but you could use it on the 2rk etc only problem is expansion chamber hitting on the swinger although its possible to make a small dent and overcome this problem (similar to the rs125 and the jl twin )

·
Lives The Skinhead Life
3,394 Posts
looks f**king sweet mate although you know me double exit ftw !!! still nice choice mate was that for your model or was it modifleid

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
just bought myself a tyga pipe for my 4dl, let you,ll know if they're any good when it turns up
any chance of getting a sound recording of the bike posted?really want to hear,if this pipe sounds as beautiful as it looks?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was specific for the 4dl, seems to pull alot harder now, but not very well above 9k, think my coils on the way out, gonna have another play with it tomorrow and see if i can sort it out!!! i record some sound and video too!!!

·
Wheelies on peds with no gear = win
5,960 Posts
AHHH I love small end cans and that is fooking tiny. Love it!!!!!

·
5,960 Posts
LOL!!!

Should have expected that.

But it would have been better if I had said..

"I love huge endcans..."

·
5,960 Posts
Aye, but it depends whats happening with these end cans. I mean where are they going? Or whats going in them??

LOL I've taken it too far havn't I?

·
5,960 Posts
Well they are gona go wherever the bike goes. And Im sure a few bolts will have to go in em to secure them to the bike.

·
Registered
930 Posts
was ?144 with ?12 p&p, sounds real nice , not too tinny and quite a deep rumble. they said it should be ok on standard jetting, but at the mo it's not pulling past 8-9 k so i'm thinking too rich, so gonna raise the clip on the needle a notch and see if that helps. up till that it's pulling alot harder!

and i sorted the chain out just after i took the pics! lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.