125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am new in this forum. my name is Dimitris and i am from Greece. i have a lot of bikes such as a tzr250 2xt with usd forks and others. my question is how many tzr125r models are there? i see 2rk 2rh 4dl 4fll 4he 4hx 4dlI II III... i have tzr125 belgarda but i cannot define wich is it. the frame has 4dl numbers on it. it aluminium with banana swingarm (the small one) the fairing wich is simillar with the 3xv and a tail with storage in it. my tai was with double tail lights simillar to the suzuki rgv 250 but i am almost sure that is a modification. it is currently with 2xt forks and wheels as i swaped them on my 250.

Attachments

· TZR: Smokey... Not Burned
3,777 Posts
those forks dont look right.

they should be USDs on a belgrada.

but i think yours is a 2. (think being the operative word there) as your fairing does not have the side light above the main light. this was pretty much the only visable difference between them.
what year is it?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. the fork is from my tzr 250 2xt. 4dl's fork is missing,. i took it with an rgv (vj22) fork with 4dl top yoke (have 0,5mm diferent distance between fork legs. i put the forks (after machining ) on my zxr400 yokes. my 4dl frame has numbers beggining with BL*4DL.

· TZR: Smokey... Not Burned
3,777 Posts
its not the first that we need unfortunatly. but the last 5. i know them pretty much off by heart on the 2rk - 3pc3 but the 4dls are a little different ,

if only a few of the other long serving members were still kicking around.

· Registered
736 Posts
Right, here goes...
You have a 4dl series one frame, side panels and rear panels, (rear boot lid modified)
Then you have a 4hw/Dtr engine (you can tell by the colour of the engine and the oil pump housing)
The Nosecone you have there is from the later series three 4dl, and the exhaust looks like a 4dl1 with some kind of dodgy "modification" for the end can.
The Nosecone and the side panels won't meet up perfectly, and you'll need to put some spacers between the front bracket and Nosecone to make it fit somewhere near, and you're missing he two air scoops from both side panels.
Oh and that headlight won't fit that Nosecone.
Hope this helps :) let us know he frame number and engine numbers, and the barrel markings and head markings too and we'll be able to tell you exactly what is from what bike :)

· Registered
736 Posts
As for BASIC models, you have the simplified list of:)
Early 2rk, rear drum. 6 spoke wheels
Later 3pc models 3pc-1 to 3pc-4 all disc front and rear, three spoke wheels.

All 4dl's are built on the 3ma 250 main frame, with a few modifications. inside the headstock under the tank they all have the original 3ma frame stamp. All with brembo wheels and brakes, and a plastic acerbis tank, and a 32mm flat slide carb.

4dl-1 small sidelight above headlight, rear flap opens down, small straight banana "style" swing arm. 3mb-00 p barrel and head, exhaust looks fat and has a 2-3" stinger. Has two removable air scoops on side panels, basically styled on the 250 3ma sometimes black or silver frame, dependant on paint scheme.
4dl-2 same as above, but has a few defining features, chassis and engine numbers have to start 4DL-050 has 4dl-00 gilardoni barrel, long stinger exhaust, mounted by springs at the header. adjustable front and rear suspension, servo is marked 4dl-00, not 3mb like all other 4dl's. And always black frame. Sticker on frame will confirm sp (if sticker still there) twin intake airbox, 32mm exhaust exit, entrance into exhaust down pipe is 37mm (weird hey)

4dl-3, big banana swing arm, long stinger exhaust that is mounted by a strap at end can and not directly bolted, no small sidelight above headlight. Similar fairing styling to 3xv 250 BUT NOT INTERCHANGEABLE. Twin intake airbox, 28mm exhaust exit, exhaust down pipe entry is 37 mm as sp.

4hw/4fl
Built on the slightly modifiedTzr 250 3xv frame, 3xv fairings and tank (except Nosecone and headlight, although only slightly different)
4fu-00 barrel and head, very straight braced swingarm, Yamaha wheels NOT brembo. front wheel has mounting for twin disc, and the forks have black bottoms and have mounting points for twin calipers. Mikuni 28mm flat slide TM28 carb.

each country has it's variations on the models, in some countries the 4hw is a 4fl, and some countries the 4dl is a 4gm.
Some countries are tightly restricted models, some aren't, they all vary!
This is not an extensive or exhaustive guide, just a few things to look out to help identify the bikes.
Ignore wiki it's full of crappy errors, i have built and sold several 4hw's in the past. And quite a few 2rk's/3pc's.
Currently in the workshop I have three 4dl SP's, one series one 4dl, a 2rk and I've just restored and sold a 4dl3. any questions are more than welcome :)

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow!! thank you very much guys. sincerely i was too confused. i thought there were only 4dl's. now the bike has: 2rk airbox, tzr2502xt fork and wheels, dt125re engine with a 3mb00 barrel and a a machined dt2003et head (have the the 3mb too) mikuni 28tm stator 3mb and flywheel from the 4dl. i stopped the reastoration right now due to my anemployment.the last time i tried it has spark but not strong and it didn't turn on. i changed stators ignition coils, spark plugs and nothing changed. i tried with another cdi from my pw80 but i saw the same. is that generator working like this? with low spark?

· Registered
2 Posts
excuse me my guy can you help me a bit i read a lot but can find the exact thing i need to know so as i know i have Yamaha TZR RR Belgarda 125cc. so is this actually it i putted pictures so you can see it good i want to know what is it like model i see some of the models being 2RH; 2RJ; 2RK; 2RL; 2RM; 2RN; 2TU; 2UT; 2VR; 3FN; 3PA; 3PB; 3PC; 3PD; 3PE; 3SY; 3TY; 4DL. and others can you tell me what actually this is and is it better one from most of em how much it can be worth i don't know much?

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Light
Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Fuel tank Automotive tire
Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motorcycle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts