125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys..
First time poster.. I would appreciate you Wonder people helping me out a little..

I recently picked up my old tzr125r from my nans house as she has unfortunately passed away.. love you nan..

I'm a complete noob when it comes to mechanics etc.. there are many things wrong with my bike but I'm trying to solve them bit by bit.. first thing is the bike has a snapped clutch cable I believe..

My question is.. what clutch cable do I need to buy as when searching it seems to come up with the original tzr125.. if someone could link me to ebay or direct me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it..

Looking forward to updating you guys as I go.. it's a no starter at the moment but that may be because the engine is seized..

Dread..

Ps.. I'm I right in saying that I have the 4dl or 4dl1.. I'm so confused

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
afternoon guys..

just a little update..
I believe I have at least identified my bike.. seems to be a 4dl1 tzr125r.. j reg..
I have ordered a clutch cable so at some point will fit that.. I connected a new battery.. the lights on the dash come up just when I try to start the bike it just clicked.. someone suggested it may be seized.. and that I should try bumping it.. so I'll let you all know but if you guys got any suggestions that would be great.. Im in the uk.. so if you guys know of any good sites for parts etc I would also appreciate that..
dread

1 - 2 of 2 Posts