1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Wheelies on peds with no gear = win
5,960 Posts
More Responsive Throttle

·
Does not know Everything !
14,526 Posts
The mito already has carbon reeds as standard, i can't see it making any difference at all tbh. I haven't bought any so i cant say for sure.

·
Does not know Everything !
14,526 Posts
The only difference it can make is to give crisper throttle response, the mito is already pretty responsive and also comes with carbon reeds as standard, no point.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the expence is not an issue as the guy i brought my bike off had them fitted already, when i open the throttle, there is a bit of latency between me opeing the throttle and the power kicking in, is that the result of a dodgy sprocket ratio or a slightly slack chain ?

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
the expence is not an issue as the guy i brought my bike off had them fitted already, when i open the throttle, there is a bit of latency between me opeing the throttle and the power kicking in, is that the result of a dodgy sprocket ratio or a slightly slack chain ?
more likley carb set up/cable set up than the v force(i wouldn't mind to try some v force blocks on my 350
)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i rode my mates bike today, which is also a mito but its completly standard except the de-restriction, and the throttle responce on his is sh*t compaired to mine, just a shame that mine is still sh*t slow compaired to his for some reason

·
Registered
2,881 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Hi !

im at the moment very close to buy VF2 for my cagiva. is there any1 who could calculate/change these USA type inches into europian millimetres.. might sound silly but those given inches as they are written are mess to mi..

bye

markus

Top drawing
A; 1 5/8" (1.625")
B; 1 3/4" (1.75")
F: 3/16" (.1875")

Bottom Drawing
A; 1 1/4" (1.25")
C; 1 1/2" (1.5")
D; 2 1/16" (2.0625")
E; 2 13/16" (2.8125")

The dimensions of the cylinder side are 1 5/8" (1.625") by 2 1/2" (2.5").

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.