125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was one of the best and biggest forum for 125s two strokes in Europe easy now look at it the people still passed their test and moved on but they look on here loke cagman and pego both brilliant with the rs125 mad dad still about come back we need you

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I have a little look in every so often, but unfortunately it's been in this state for some years now. The groups haven't really disappeared, but there are fewer two stroke bikes being made and sold these days, and also facebook is now hosting many bike groups.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Spent many hours an evening on this forum years ago , shame to see it so quite.

·
Registered
35 Posts
this was one of the best and biggest forum for 125s two strokes in Europe easy now look at it the people still passed their test and moved on but they look on here loke cagman and pego both brilliant with the rs125 mad dad still about come back we need you
Facebook. All of the 2 stroke forums I used to frequent seem to have transferred to Facebook.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Worst that has happened to this Forum is absolutely that old good posts, many of them, have been deleted, in various different Forum clean-ups.

even that forum is Silent, it would be a golden DataBank, but forum Admins-owners never saved anything...best days were about when Craig cmpracing owned this forum and couple years after that.

most people had their photos on Photobucket, and since that photosite changed into sh*t, most Topic photos were lost...so its double triple lost.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I remember CMP Racing , Craig Pollock wasn't it? Wonder what he's up to these days , cmpracing website is still up , his rs was amazing and so what the vfr he did.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Been a while now since all of that

·
Super Moderator
3,004 Posts
It's sad that most forums have died with Facebook being the preferred choice now, but that's life. There are still some good forums alive & kicking though, especially 2 stroke ones that's cater for all things smokey, not just 125's ????

I come on here daily purely to delete 10's of spam threads & permaban spammers.
The forum owners don't give a monkey's about it & seem happy for all of the extra spam traffic ☹ The only reason I do it is to try to preserve the vast amount of good information on here....minus most of the photos though..damn you photobucket. I'll give up at some point though as it's a dead parrot unfortunately ????

·
Premium Member
11,699 Posts
It's sad that most forums have died with Facebook being the preferred choice now, but that's life. There are still some good forums alive & kicking though, especially 2 stroke ones that's cater for all things smokey, not just 125's ????

I come on here daily purely to delete 10's of spam threads & permaban spammers.
The forum owners don't give a monkey's about it & seem happy for all of the extra spam traffic ☹ The only reason I do it is to try to preserve the vast amount of good information on here....minus most of the photos though..damn you photobucket. I'll give up at some point though as it's a dead parrot unfortunately ????

HELP !!!! forgot my password and dont have the email listed no more somone reset my password for me on pego30 account cheers !!!

·
Super Moderator
3,004 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,004 Posts
Glad you've still got it 👍

Yeah I've still got all them but I've not even looked at them for a good few years now.lol. One day I'll get back to them 🙂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts