125cc Sportsbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have a 94 rg125f and it easyly does the clock(120mph) and then accelorates for about 1500/2000rpm past that,after clocking it a few time tho it nackerd my speedo its says im doing 70mph when im only doing about 10mph lol

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Mine did 85 but i'm sure there was something not quite right with the top end, even though I changed the whole thing lol.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
i have a 94 rg125f and it easyly does the clock(120mph) and then accelorates for about 1500/2000rpm past that,after clocking it a few time tho it nackerd my speedo its says im doing 70mph when im only doing about 10mph lol
120mph+
borrow a tomtom and see what that says your speed is
to get 120mph from a 125 you need to have had a lot of work done

·
Registered
9 Posts
120mph+
borrow a tomtom and see what that says your speed is
to get 120mph from a 125 you need to have had a lot of work done
im currently rebuilding the bike at the mo it'l be of the road/track for a while but i will be having the bike dyno'd etc, and will hopefully fitting a translogic gp dash this shud be more accurate and as for work been done on the bike so far i only removed the powervalves and blanked them, removed the ristricting washer in expansion chamber, removed baffle in end can, deristricted cdi, up the main jet to a 200 ( runs great insummer bt winter it strugled to start bt once warm its 1 hell of a 125 :-D)removed airbox and filter so im running a open carb, irridium plug and alot of polishing ports head etc,i dont want to come across as bias bt it really is quicker then most 125's ive rode against, u wouldnt believe how many times others bikers have pulled up next to me offering there bikes and cash for myn.i have sum nice goodies to put on her to, ive just purchased some ohlins 43mm road/track forks,ohlins side mounted steering damper, be soon purchasing the rgv250 ohlins rear shock as they bolt straight on but saying that i was thinking of have a honda rs125 factory swingarm fitted from www.replicastuk.com, carbon fibre fairing and petrol tank, carbon fibre bolt on subframe fully jollymoto exhuast,brembo radial calipers ,im thinkin a set of waveys for the front (as im having twin disk because 1 isnt enough they last about 5 mins and £130 a disk isnt cheap) :-( a full titanium bolt kit for the bike and a few more bits i cnt fink ov at the min bt theres plenty for her, im hoping to get her to about 95/100kg wet and after sending my engine off with lots of £££££££ im wanting 40ish bhp maybe more.but lets just see how it goe's

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
that`s a fair bit of modding your thinking of doing good luck
but back on topic even with it been derestricted and a bit of head polishing 120 mph with 1500/2000 revs left is a tad over estimated to say the least

·
Registered
9 Posts
that`s a fair bit of modding your thinking of doing good luck
but back on topic even with it been derestricted and a bit of head polishing 120 mph with 1500/2000 revs left is a tad over estimated to say the least
i no a of a fair few 125's that do 120 or there abouts, a few of my freinds have aprilia rs125's that are all capable of 110/115, look up on youtube there is a 125 that hits 180mph(some landspeed bike or something) fair enough it teks a wile to get there, but thats down to gearing,im currently runnin 16t front 43t rear, i havent had the gear box aprt just yet so i cant say if it has standard gearing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
i no a of a fair few 125's that do 120 or there abouts, a few of my freinds have aprilia rs125's that are all capable of 110/115, look up on youtube there is a 125 that hits 180mph(some landspeed bike or something) fair enough it teks a wile to get there, but thats down to gearing,im currently runnin 16t front 43t rear, i havent had the gear box aprt just yet so i cant say if it has standard gearing?
heres the link for a 125cc 2stroke doing 187 mph and if u check the guys other vids he has a 50cc that does 143 mph :-o

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.