2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
125cc Sportsbikes Supporter
4,730 Posts
Ive seen 174mph on mine so looks legit to me!

·
4,730 Posts
Well done...

But explain why you even bother indicating at that speed? It's not like anyones gonna cut you up
So he doesnt get nicked! Stupid boy..... lol

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well done...

But explain why you even bother indicating at that speed? It's not like anyones gonna cut you up
you mean why i put my indicator on??? just a habit.....and i cut across 3 lanes into the slit road and onto the hard shoulder around me mate if you watch

·
4,730 Posts
yeah mate had 181mph, when the cam wasnt rolling, obviously not real but still f**king fast lol, like i said wind was holding me back as ive had 179mph and got 181mph when we were more secluded lol (trees around us and sh*t) so we were'nt on the motorway like that lol

any1 see me fly passed shaun1988 on the left hand side
lol I thought I saw a bike going backwards

Kawasaki FTW....

·
Registered
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahahah was he going that slow
lmfao bless him he gets bit scared at times, i dont think he trusts him self and yes kawasaki ftw mate

·
Wheelies on peds with no gear = win
5,960 Posts
f*ck me Macey. Gona be like that the whole way to Excel yeah?

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
had the zx7r over 150mph, was far too windy to take it any further, had another 1.5k left in it till the red line, so a lil more power able to be squeezed out! im currently riding a bandit600 hire bike :/

f**king hell, its got no power anywhere, no wonder they call it a blandit.

Dont get me wrong though! its got comfort value and the fact its easy to potter around slowly on.

lets see if the kwaka gets kept
? hope they don't write it off!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
They best not, that ZX7R is gorgeous

Thinking about going down the SM path myself, after all...roadbikes are good for going fast, but after you've hit top end, that's it.

SM's look soooo much more fun

·
125cc Sportsbikes Moderator
12,463 Posts
SMs are fun for VERY tight twists and town, you dont want to go long distance on them,

i've had about 150 out of the zxr but thats downgeared
very rarely go for top speed runs, for me its all about the bends

·
4,730 Posts
Im all for bends, hardly use 5th or 6th gear! even 4th is very rare! When i hit 174 it was on a big A road going to Robs office, best to get big straight boring roads out the way as quick as possible

1 - 20 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.